Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

White Fruit Salad The ladies of the First Methodist Church in Saltillo Tennessee published this heavenly fruit salad in a cookbook in 1940. My grandmother and mother have been making this as long as I can remember and I think it’s the best. - I have had this and can vouch for the fact that it is so good. However, I never had the recipe so thank you Sonia Crow-Turner for pinning it. I cannot wait to make this recipe.

Pumpkin spice granola and yogurt parfaits
Pumpkin spice granola and yogurt parfaits

Download whole gallery
4th of July Fruit Kabobs!
4th of July Fruit Kabobs!

Download whole gallery
40 DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas
40 DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas

Download whole gallery
Guacamole Salsa - must try!
Guacamole Salsa - must try!

Download whole gallery
White Fruit Salad The ladies of the First Methodist Church in Saltillo Tennessee published this heavenly fruit salad in a cookbook in 1940. My grandmother and mother have been making this as long as I can remember and I think it’s the best. - I have had this and can vouch for the fact that it is so good. However, I never had the recipe so thank you Sonia Crow-Turner for pinning it. I cannot wait to make this recipe.
White Fruit Salad  The ladies of the First Methodist Church in Saltillo Tennessee published this heavenly fruit salad in a cookbook in 1940. My grandmother and mother have been making this as long as I can remember and I think it’s the best. - I have had this and can vouch for the fact that it is so good. However, I never had the recipe so thank you Sonia Crow-Turner for pinning it. I cannot wait to make this recipe.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment