Category List

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza This is one of my all time favorite deserts! Time consuming to make, but so worth it. A huge hit. The recipe makes a little too much "frosting" for me, but other than that it's great! -Bekah

deep dish cookie.
deep dish cookie.

Download whole gallery
Pineapple Salsa
Pineapple Salsa

Download whole gallery
fruit-pizza-rainbow 4
fruit-pizza-rainbow 4

Download whole gallery
fruit pizza
fruit pizza

Download whole gallery
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza This is one of my all time favorite deserts! Time consuming to make, but so worth it. A huge hit. The recipe makes a little too much "frosting" for me, but other than that it's great! -Bekah
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza This is one of my all time favorite deserts! Time consuming to make, but so worth it. A huge hit. The recipe makes a little too much "frosting" for me, but other than that it's great! -Bekah

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment