Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas - I could eat these every day, but they would be perfect for Cinco De Mayo!! (made with my easy crock pot salsa verde chicken recipe) #weightwatchers #easy #chicken

Lemon-Thyme Bruschetta.
Lemon-Thyme Bruschetta.

Download whole gallery
fruit pizza!
fruit pizza!

Download whole gallery
These Fruity Waffle Bowls are a perfect (and speedy!) treat.
These Fruity Waffle Bowls are a perfect (and speedy!) treat.

Download whole gallery
Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas - I could eat these every day, but they would be perfect for Cinco De Mayo!! (made with my easy crock pot salsa verde chicken recipe) #weightwatchers #easy #chicken
Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas - I could eat these every day, but they would be perfect for Cinco De Mayo!! (made with my easy crock pot salsa verde chicken recipe) #weightwatchers #easy #chicken

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment