Category List

Monday, December 9, 2013

restaurant-style-salsaWords cannot describe how much I love this salsa. This recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod is the best one I have ever found. And I've been looking for the perfect salsa recipe for 20-some years. Yeah, since birth.

Fruit pizza bar: sugar cookies, lots of fruit, and the cream cheese/frosting "sauce."
Fruit pizza bar: sugar cookies, lots of fruit, and the cream cheese/frosting "sauce."

Download whole gallery
restaurant-style-salsaWords cannot describe how much I love this salsa. This recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod is the best one I have ever found. And I've been looking for the perfect salsa recipe for 20-some years. Yeah, since birth.
restaurant-style-salsaWords cannot describe how much I love this salsa. This recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod is the best one I have ever found. And I've been looking for the perfect salsa recipe for 20-some years. Yeah, since birth.

Download whole gallery
Salsa roja (roasted red salsa)
Salsa roja (roasted red salsa)

Download whole gallery
Fruit Flowers
Fruit Flowers

Download whole gallery
Fruits and vegetables. how cute is this!
Fruits and vegetables. how cute is this!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment