Category List

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I made of variation of this Yogurt Parfait for Christmas breakfast. I used vanilla yogurt, layered with blueberries, strawberries and granola. Any fresh fruit will do.

Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips

Download whole gallery
I made of variation of this Yogurt Parfait for Christmas breakfast. I used vanilla yogurt, layered with blueberries, strawberries and granola. Any fresh fruit will do.
I made of variation of this Yogurt Parfait for Christmas breakfast.  I used vanilla yogurt, layered with blueberries, strawberries and granola.  Any fresh fruit will do.

Download whole gallery
easy & delicious salsa
easy & delicious salsa

Download whole gallery
Portobello Pizza Mosaic
Portobello Pizza Mosaic

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment