Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Fruit pizza with WHITE CHOCOLATE & cream cheese Similar to my go-to summer dessert. I use store-bought sugar cookie dough for a semi-homemade version. I also just make a glaze of powdered sugar and pineapple juice, whisking the juice to the sugar until it makes a semi-thick glaze. Don't use too much, or you'll have a glazed fridge! :)

Fruit pizza with sugar cookie crust and cream cheese frosting!
Fruit pizza with sugar cookie crust and cream cheese frosting!

Download whole gallery
fruit pizza with white chocolate
fruit pizza with white chocolate

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Fruit pizza with WHITE CHOCOLATE & cream cheese Similar to my go-to summer dessert. I use store-bought sugar cookie dough for a semi-homemade version. I also just make a glaze of powdered sugar and pineapple juice, whisking the juice to the sugar until it makes a semi-thick glaze. Don't use too much, or you'll have a glazed fridge! :)
Fruit pizza with WHITE CHOCOLATE & cream cheese    Similar to my go-to summer dessert.  I use store-bought sugar cookie dough for a semi-homemade version.  I also just make a glaze of powdered sugar and pineapple juice, whisking the juice to the sugar until it makes a semi-thick glaze.  Don't use too much, or you'll have a glazed fridge!  :)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment