Category List

Friday, December 6, 2013

Fruit pizza with WHITE CHOCOLATE & cream cheese Similar to my go-to summer dessert. I use store-bought sugar cookie dough for a semi-homemade version. I also just make a glaze of powdered sugar and pineapple juice, whisking the juice to the sugar until it makes a semi-thick glaze. Don't use too much, or you'll have a glazed fridge! :)

Chocolate granola bars
Chocolate granola bars

Download whole gallery
Fruit pizza with WHITE CHOCOLATE & cream cheese Similar to my go-to summer dessert. I use store-bought sugar cookie dough for a semi-homemade version. I also just make a glaze of powdered sugar and pineapple juice, whisking the juice to the sugar until it makes a semi-thick glaze. Don't use too much, or you'll have a glazed fridge! :)
Fruit pizza with WHITE CHOCOLATE & cream cheese    Similar to my go-to summer dessert.  I use store-bought sugar cookie dough for a semi-homemade version.  I also just make a glaze of powdered sugar and pineapple juice, whisking the juice to the sugar until it makes a semi-thick glaze.  Don't use too much, or you'll have a glazed fridge!  :)

Download whole gallery
Dreamsicle Fruit Dip recipe: 12 ounces cream cheese, softened, 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow crème, 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar, 1 tablespoon orange zest, 2 tablespoons, fresh orange juice
Dreamsicle Fruit Dip recipe:   12 ounces cream cheese, softened,   1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow crème,   1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar,   1 tablespoon orange zest,   2 tablespoons, fresh orange juice

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment