Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Crockpot Salsa Chicken: Ingredients: 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (I used the cream of chicken) 1 cup salsa 1 package taco seasoning (I used 1 Tbsp of my homemade taco seasoning) 1 cup sour cream cilantro, for serving (optional) (I also added a little shredded cheddar-jack, black beans and scallion on top) Directions: Put chicken, soup, and salsa in slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over ev...

Pizza Cones - yes please!!
Pizza Cones - yes please!!

Download whole gallery
Fruit Tea
Fruit Tea

Download whole gallery
Snickerdoodle Bread.
Snickerdoodle Bread.

Download whole gallery
Crockpot Salsa Chicken: Ingredients: 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (I used the cream of chicken) 1 cup salsa 1 package taco seasoning (I used 1 Tbsp of my homemade taco seasoning) 1 cup sour cream cilantro, for serving (optional) (I also added a little shredded cheddar-jack, black beans and scallion on top) Directions: Put chicken, soup, and salsa in slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over ev...
Crockpot Salsa Chicken:                      Ingredients:    1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts   1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (I used the cream of chicken)  1 cup salsa   1 package taco seasoning (I used 1 Tbsp of my homemade taco seasoning)  1 cup sour cream   cilantro, for serving (optional) (I also added a little shredded cheddar-jack, black beans and scallion on top)    Directions:     Put chicken, soup, and salsa in slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over ev...

Download whole gallery
Sugar cookies tacos filled with fruit dip and fresh fruit... Can you say YUMMO?
Sugar cookies tacos filled with fruit dip and fresh fruit... Can you say YUMMO?

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment